Jollydays Luxury Camping
Camping in the Great British outdoors - the romance of getting back to nature, breathtaking countryside, songs around the campfire, starlit walks, and jolly japes on endless sunny days! The reality however is often very different, soul destroying tinned or dehydrated meat, deflating airbeds, damp sleeping bags and permafrost on your toes - in summer! Well now there's an alternative... Welcome to Jollydays, where we believe there's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate camping facilities. Out go nylon sleeping bags and in come four poster beds, chandeliers and sofas by the fire.We offer three grades of tent, "Deluxe Tents and Lodge Tents" with internal toilets and showers and "Bell Tents" that use the toilet and shower blocks. Everything is pre-erected and included. All you need to bring is towels and food (although food is available onsite and close by).To be met on arrival please arrive before 6:30pm (Tents available from 4pm).
Location of Jollydays Luxury Camping,
From A166 Bridlington Road, turn off to Buttercrambe after passing Gate Helmsley on the way to Stamford Bridge. Follow the road for approx 1 mile, pass through Woodland and entrance is signposted down the lane across a field.
Jollydays Luxury Camping on Twitter
- Half Term fun in the woodlands... book an October break for all the family https://t.co/ePY54qoDEo26 Sep at 18:37
- RT @little_sixpence: Psst did you know I've teamed up with @JollydaysCampin for adventure filled photo shoots of your #jollydays ! Limited…13 Aug at 17:45
- Have you found the secret stepping stones yet? https://t.co/9anpGXjSLQ04 Aug at 19:26
- RT @little_sixpence: Heading to the woods? Family photography shoots available @JollydaysCampin for your little tribe's adventure! #jollyda…04 Aug at 19:23
- We have lots to explore on the doorstep and so are the perfect bolthole for a summer adventure https://t.co/W2ddvjBwiI12 Jul at 18:45
What's nearby Jollydays Luxury Camping,
Sandburn Hall set amongst lakes and woodland on the outskirts of York. A unique venue with a fresh...
3.44 mile(s) away.
American resturant located on the A64....
3.29 mile(s) away.
Quarmby's Coffee House and Delicatessen strive to offer the finest local ingredients from specialist...
7.08 mile(s) away.
The Blacksmiths Arms is a 300 year old country pub situated in the pretty rural village of Westow be...
6.12 mile(s) away.
The Crown and Cushion is a traditional village inn located on the main street in Welburn, 5 miles fr...
7.18 mile(s) away.
Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil available for online shopping and exhibited at local markets and trade show...
7.96 mile(s) away.
Use the form below to search fantastic deals on Ryedale Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering accommodation.
Things to do during your stay
Please use the form below to find attractions in Ryedale.
What's On during your stay
Please use the form below to find events in Ryedale.